Liquor serving venues such as pubs, hotels and restaurants have strict compliance regulations. If any of these premises are found not following these regulations, their licenses will be revoked. To find out more about Liquor licensees and use of CCTV, please go to the Queensland Government's (or your respective state government's) website at https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/hospitality-tourism-sport/liquor-gaming/liquor/compliance/security/cctv.
What does this mean to the businesses that serve liquor? Will these companies be required to invest in expensive state-of-art CCTV systems to satisfy the requirements of the Australian government? Cloud surveillance can be the ideal solution because to acquire such a system can be cost-effective and cheap to install but is also easy and convenient to use without the need for in-depth technical knowledge or expensive technical experts to operate and maintain these systems.
In summary, this is how cloud surveillance can help:
- Daily CCTV equipment checks:
- Cloud cameras are not only checked continuously 24/7 but it will also send health alerts to your email or push to app notification if your cameras fail to record.
- Repairing faulty cameras within 48 hours is mandatory. Cloud cameras can be replaced instantly without the need for expensive technical expertise. Your daily maintenance personnel can handle it.
- Storing CCTV reporting and recordings:
- Cloud surveillance provides complete redundancy when it comes to cloud recorded video. You can be assured that your video will be securely stored, backup and ready for viewing by investigators in the event they are required.
- Storage of CCTV in the pass required many hard disk space, but with cloud surveillance, you do not need to worry about the need to maintain expensive storage arrays of hard disk drives. We offer up to 1-year cloud recording services for a minimal monthly subscription.
Please consider us when you are required to invest in an expensive CCTV system. Cloud surveillance is a solution that does not require you to come up with a significant capital outlay or invest in costly technical expertise to acquire a state-of-the-art CCTV system to be compliance with liquor licensing regulations.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help.